LaSalle Network is proud to highlight that through the pandemic, it retained its employees, not laying off a single recruiter or salesperson. Despite the economic toll COVID-19 has had on organizations across sizes and industries, with its full staff in place, LaSalle Network has rebounded and in recent months achieved the highest revenue levels in company history.
Despite job cuts and unemployment rates nearing 15 percent in 2020, LaSalle Network helped more than 4,000 people find employment. Further, LaSalle Network hired more than 50 employees in 2020.
Most recently, LaSalle Network launched its veteran hiring initiative, LaSalle Veteran Network. This program is dedicated to helping veterans' transition from military service to civilian careers and helping companies build out their teams with veteran talent. Led by Christian Cañas, LaSalle Network’s Director of Operations and Army veteran, LaSalle Network has committed to helping more than 1,000 veterans find employment in the year ahead.
Committing to continued learning, development and career growth, LaSalle Network’s Training and Development department conducted over 600 hours of training for employees in 2020. Further, 15 percent of LaSalle Network employees were promoted in 2020 with nearly 25 percent being promoted within management.
With its profound leadership and guidance in a year as unique as 2020, LaSalle Network continued to earn company culture and revenue-growth accolades, including:
- FORTUNE magazine’s “Best Workplaces in Chicago” (3X honoree)
- FORTUNE magazine’s “Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services” (3X honoree)
- Chicago Tribune’s “Top Workplaces” (7X honoree)
- Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work in Chicago” (6X honoree)
- Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Largest Privately Held Companies” (3X honoree)
- Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For “Elite Winner for Employee Enrichment, Engagement & Retention” (2020)
- Training Magazine’s Global “Training Top 125” (5X honoree)
- ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” (6X honoree)
- Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) “Inner City 100” (5X honoree)
- National Association for Business Resources (NABR) "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in The Nation" (8X honoree)
- NABR “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Chicago” (8X honoree)
- Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce “Champion for Young Business Professionals” (2020)
- The Daily Herald Business Ledger’s “Best Places to Work in Illinois” (9X honoree)
- CollegeGrad.com’s “Top Entry Level Employers” (5X honoree)
In transitioning to an entirely remote workforce, it was critical to LaSalle Network leaders to keep the culture intact. The company hosted countless virtual and socially distanced, in-person events throughout the year to keep employees engaged. To read in full what LaSalle Network did during months physically apart to stay emotionally connected, read here.
2020 was a year where the world came together to support one another, a mission LaSalle Network has operated by since its inception in 1998. This year, LaSalle Network’s Community Champions committee, organized countless give-back initiatives for LaSallians to partake in both virtually and safely in-person, from helping sew masks for front-line workers at the start of the pandemic, to writing letters to senior citizens in need of connection. Other events include
- In honor of its twenty-second year in business, LaSalle Network employees celebrated by giving back to local communities. Every LaSallian was given time off to volunteer, contributing 1,000 hours of community service collectively to benefit charities including: the Chicago Parks Foundation initiative, Pitch in for the Parks, The Center for Enriched Living, Aspire Chicago, the Kenneth Young Center, Special Olympics, Cristo Rey and Hands on Nashville. Read more here.
- In place of its annual canned food drive, LaSalle Network hosted one virtually, breaking the company into teams to fundraise, culminating to the purchase of more than 80,000 meals for those in need through The Greater Chicago Food Depository and Feeding America. Read more here.
- Ending the year, LaSalle Network hosted its first-ever “10 Days of Giving.” Over two weeks, LaSallians volunteered both virtually and in-person, contributing nearly 1,000 hours of service helping organizations including: ADA25, Aspire Chicago, Cara Chicago, Thresholds, Greater Chicago Food Depository, The Salvation Army, Year Up and El Valor. To read the full recap on how and where LaSallians gave back, click here.
- At its virtual holiday party hosted for employees and clients, LaSalle Network fundraised on behalf of Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, raising more than $8,000 in one hour. LaSalle Network matched dollar-for-dollar, totaling more than $16,000 donated.
No leader or professional has experienced a global health pandemic previously and had no playbook to reference with each event they faced. With its team of experienced recruiters and leaders, LaSalle Network utilized experience and expertise to provide companies, job seekers and professionals top resources, some including:
- Return to Work Guide
- 2020 Remote Manager Index
- How to Evaluate Employee Performance Virtually Amid COVID-19
- Onboarding Remotely 101
- Combating Bias in Hiring
- Push Back Start Dates? 7 Steps to Keep New Hires Engaged
- 10 Key Hires Your Company Needs Now
- Employment Attorney Q&A: Phasing Employees Back to Office
- Optimizing Your LinkedIn Profile
- Job Searching During a Recession
- 15 Free Skill Building Tools to Maximize your Stay at Home
- Guide to Working From Home
If you are seeking to identify top talent to join your team, contact LaSalle Network here. If you are seeking a new job opportunity, LaSalle Network’s team of recruiters is ready to assist. View our open positions here.
For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit lasallenetwork.com or contact Heather Youkhana at 312-496-6562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm with business units that specialize in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare revenue cycle, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology and executive search. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed more than 80,000 candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 12 years, Inc. Magazine’s 2016 and 2018 “50 Best Workplaces,” Forbes’ 2018 and 2019 "America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms" list, Fortune's "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For" and “Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services” in 2018, 2019 and 2020, and Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” list for six years. The firm has offices in downtown Chicago, Nashville, Oak Brook and Schaumburg. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com.