Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure Practicesa
When visiting our web site to browse or use our services, you may choose certain on-line options such as:
- (i)to obtain information about our company or services
- (ii)to perform a job search or salary comparison search
- (iii)to submit a resume, a profile or other related employment information
- (iv)to register to attend a seminar
- (v)to access information about your account, including building your profile, generating reports, submitting job requisitions and viewing invoices
- (vi)to contact us.
- (a)Browsing Our Web Site. When you visit our web site to browse, we may collect, use and store information such as the type of operating system and Internet browser you are using, and the particular web site pages you view, the date and time you access our site, your authenticated user name and referring Internet address (including key words used in the search engine). We may use this information to improve our site and user experience. We may also share this information with third parties if we choose to aggregate and disclose site traffic information for marketing and commercial purposes.
- (b)Using our Services. When you engage in any of the aforementioned on-line options or use any other features of our web site services, you provide us certain Personally Identifiable Information. We collect and store this Personally Identifiable Information, any updates to such information that you send us, and any modifications that we make to such information. Except as set forth in this policy, we will not reveal any such Personally Identifiable Information, including, without limitation, your resume or other employment related information, to any other third party without your consent, except that we may share User Information with our business associates who assist us in administering our services or web site. Furthermore, we may use, disclose or transfer certain User Information (a) to provide you the services or information you request including providing your resume, profile or other employment information to potential employers; (b) to send you marketing materials, newsletters or information about career workshops;
- (c)to protect the confidentiality or security of your records;
- (d)to comply with law enforcement, governmental mandate, or other legal requirement if appropriate for your protection or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of possible unlawful activity;
- (e)in connection with a sale, acquisition or merger of our business, or our business assets;
- (f)to our attorneys, accountants, or regulators; or (g) for other legally permissible purposes.
In addition, any anonymized information that you send us such as your questions, suggestions, ideas or other creative material (“Feedback”) belongs to us and will not be treated as confidential. We may use, reproduce, adapt, distribute, display, disclose or create derivative works from Feedback without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
Revise Your Information
We employ and maintain technology and security measures designed to protect your information. When you submit information on our web site, that information is subject to a variety of projections, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, firewalls and password protected systems. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us.
Control of Your Password
We do not intend for this site to be used by children under the age of 13, nor do we seek to collect information about children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with any user Information and promptly exit this site. By using or attempting to use this site, you certify that you are at least 13 year of age and meet any other eligibility requirements of the site.