Our client, an industry-leading law firm, located in downtown Chicago is seeking an HR Assistant to support their growing HR department. Our client has been recognized by well-known corporations such as Bank of America and MetLife for their diversity and pro bono work.
The ideal candidate for this HR Assistant role will have experience working in the professional services environment, and should be accustomed to a fast pace, ever changing schedule. The HR Assistant will directly support an executive who is known company-wide for being an incredible mentor and inspirational leader.
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage a complex and ever-changing calendar
- Oversee recruiting and staffing coordination
- Flawlessly coordinate meetings, interviews, and conference calls across multiple time zones
- Update information in the performance management system and applicant tracking system
- Assist with employee orientation, development, training, and recordkeeping
- Complete employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
- Execute on a variety of special projects, using sound judgment to assess which tasks should take top priority
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in the administrative field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven for personal and company success
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2022 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career as an HR Assistant and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: HR Assistant, Human Resources assistant, HR Coordinator, HR Admin, Human Resources Administrator, TA Coordinator, Benefits, Payroll #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.