Are you looking to kick start you recruiting career? Our client, located in the heart of Chicago, is in search of an Interim HR Coordinator who is eager to learn and grow in the human resources space! Our client is an innovative FinTech and e-commence company that has been recognized for its strong team leadership, great company culture and endless growth opportunities. Even during the pandemic, their team has been growing, and it is not stopping anytime soon!
As an Interim HR Coordinator, you will partner with a team of strong HR professionals, who aim to create an inspiring, encouraging and equal professional environment. You will be a key player in ensuring that the organization is able to attract and hire the most talented professionals in the marketplace while navigating the hiring/onboarding process in Workday.
Interim HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Screen resumes for various openings
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule a high volume of interviews on a daily basis
- Use applicant tracking system to open new requisitions, track interview activity and create a variety of reports
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout the interview process; schedule interviews, provide feedback/updates and cultivate relationships
- Collaborate with recruiting team to plan and execute recruitment events
- Compile and process new hire paperwork
- Process I9 verifications
- Initiate and follow-up on background checks
- Initiate and follow-up on drug screenings
Interim HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Six months to one year of professional experience in an entry-level HR position
- Workday experience is a must!
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner with peers as well as senior level leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
This Interim HR Coordinator role is an excellent opportunity for any motivated candidate looking to progress experience within the HR field. It is a great match for anyone who is people-oriented and also prides themselves on their planning and organizational skills. If you are interested in this Interim HR Coordinator opportunity, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national