Job DescriptionOur client, a longstanding financial services company located in the heart of downtown Chicago, is seeking a temporary Total Rewards Analyst. This analyst will report to the Total Rewards Director. The Total Rewards Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of employee group benefit and compensation plans and will provide analytical and technical support as needed. They will assist in the monitoring and maintenance of total rewards (compensation and benefits) plans, policies and structures to ensure they continue to support business strategy and remain competitive, cost effective and legally compliant.
Total Rewards Analyst Responsibilities:
- Administer company benefits plans and programs in accordance with plan documents, insurance contracts, vendor agreements and applicable federal, state and local regulations
- Function as a liaison between vendors and employees and advise employees on eligibility, coverage and other benefits matters
- Support leave of absence processes including tracking and administration of FMLA and ADA
- Work with the benefits team to develop SOPs and implement training programs for supervisors covering topics such as FMLA, ADA, etc.
- Assist with the annual benefits renewal process, including the coordination of annual open enrollment process, communication and vendor data feeds
- Participate in all benefits related audits.
- Provide backup for conducting new staff orientation (NSO) and reconciliation of monthly benefits invoices
- In collaboration with the Benefits team, build, develop and launch benefit related data and tools in the HRIS System
Total Rewards Analyst Requirements:
- Assist with position description updates and job classification process to ensure consistency throughout the business; participate in the benchmarking of all job descriptions
- Aid in the evaluation and analyzation of salary data, determination of pay grades for new or existing jobs including market pricing
- Participate in compensation surveys
- Assist in the preparation of salary quotes for new hires, promotions, transfers and other compensation actions
- Review job evaluations to ensure accurate and complete job descriptions for all Agency positions; determine job classification when job descriptions are newly created, including FLSA, EEOC, salary grade, etc.
- Work with the Compensation Manager to develop and implement training programs for supervisors related to compensation regulations such as FLSA or the salary quote process
- 4+ years of experience in HR, specifically with compensation and benefits
- Strong analytical, research, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge in an HRIS platform; UKG preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Word and Advanced Excel skills required
If you meet the requirements of the role as listed and are interested in this phenomenal opportunity, apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national