LaSalle Network is partnered with a leading internet company who is seeking a Director of Total Rewards to lead their total rewards team. This role has the opportunity to be fully remote or work on a hybrid schedule based on location.
The Director of Total Rewards will be a key member of the People Operations Leadership team and work closely with the Executive team and Compensation Committee. This person will lead their global compensation programs and engage with both internal and external partners to drive the development and execution of competitive reward and recognition programs.
Director of Total Rewards Responsibilities:
- Build and drive the strategic design and execution of the company’s global compensation, equity, and benefits programs in line with business objectives, financial goals, and cultural norms
- Define, communicate, and educate the business at large on pay philosophy, policy, and practice, ensuring all compensation programs are administered equitably and consistently
- Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program metrics
- Benchmark company programs and monitor external trends regularly in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness
- Actively contribute to strengthening communication between the business and employees related to compensation and rewards
- Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to the Total Rewards team, including defining clear team roles and processes as well as providing direction, coaching, and opportunities for development
Director of Total Rewards Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Finance or Accounting, Business Administration, or other related discipline
- 10+ years of compensation and benefits experience with 5+ years of people leadership experience
- Demonstrated track record developing a total rewards strategy and leading a team to execute
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, every-changing environment
Thank you for your time and consideration of this Director of Total Rewards position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: benefits , compensation , rewards , recognition , total rewards , leadership , global
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.