Job DescriptionOur client, a highly successful, fast-growing, manufacturing company with an international presence, are in need of a Contract Benefits Administrator on a contract basis. This role will be part of the corporate headquarters, supporting a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, interacting with all levels of employees and administering employee benefits accurately and effectively. The Contract Benefits Administrator will report to a well-respected Benefits Manager.
The ideal candidate needs to be a proactive "go-getter” with experience in the human resources space and comfortable interacting with all employees. The Contract Benefits Administrator will be responsible for enrolling employees, ensuring compliance and serving as a liaison between the company and its vendors. This person will have shared responsibilities including invoice reconciliation and leave administration and have the ability to draft employee communications as well as present to employees during new hire orientation.
Contract Benefits Administrator Responsibilities:
- Oversee health and welfare benefits administration
- Provide assistance to employees regarding benefits related questions
- Process all enrollments, changes and benefit terminations via the HRIS system
- Manage open enrollment communication to employees
- Act as liaison between the benefits vendors and all employees
Contract Benefits Administrator Requirements:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of benefits administration experience, ideally with a mid-large size company
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity in HRIS system and intermediate skills in Excel preferred
If you are interested in this Contract Benefits Administrator position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply now!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national