The LaSalle Network has teamed up with a real estate company that is looking to triple in size over the next 5 years to find their next Benefits Specialist to bring on board in the form of a contract to hire opportunity! This organization is headquartered in the northern suburbs of Chicago and has multiple locations throughout the Midwest. As a Benefits Specialist you will support the Director of Human Resources and be the lead contact for employee and management benefit inquiries.
Benefits Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationship with benefit broker
- Advise in best practices around employee benefit programs
- Develop employee and management communication surrounding benefit program
- Leverage HRIS to streamline benefit enrollment and communication process
- Understand and communicate benefit eligibility to employees and management
- Maintain understanding of Healthcare Reform
- Maintain corporate risk management including workers compensation, OSHA, guest injury and illness claims and leave management
Benefits Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of direct administration of employee benefit program
- CEBS Certification strongly preferred
- Experience in risk management; specifically, workers compensation, OSHA reporting and employee leave administration
- 1-3 years of experience with HRIS, preferably implementing online benefit enrollment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, work autonomously and prioritize deadlines
- Experience and/or understanding of fully insured or self-funded insurance
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent employee communication skills; verbal and written
- Spanish fluency is a plus
If you are interested in this benefits specialist position please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: benefits, norther , open enrollment , brokers , real estate #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.