LaSalle Network is currently working with a client who is hiring for a third shift Dispatcher. This position is onsite in their Columbia, MD office! Our client is looking for an individual that is outgoing, open minded, and ready to learn!
- Utilize and maintain automated monitoring equipment for fire and intrusion alarm signals received from company owned buildings
- Coordinate responses which involve on-call personnel, fire, and police, rescue, and government agencies in a timely fashion
- Serve as central information hub for after-hours calls/situations and emergencies
- Receive initial call and coordinate response to emergencies
- Respond to sensitive issues with strict confidentiality
- Identify and communicate or resolve potential security and safety issues at corporate or retail locations
- Update/enter PIN codes
- Convey professionalism and positive attitude when interfacing with public, associates, and vendors
- Maintain key systems, process orders, and make keys as needed for all facilities including real estate department properties
- Remote training and assistance of store management for alarm systems
- Direct calls, locate resources, and coordinate responses, inform/update/follow up as needed
- Remotely program alarm panels
- Coordinate service calls on all retail Loss Prevention related equipment
- 1-2 years of experience in similar field preferred
- High school diploma
If you are interested in the Dispatcher position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , dispatch #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.