LaSalle Network is actively seeking Customer Service Representatives for one of our clients in the Quincy, MA area! In this position, you will help customers with their online transactions and phone inquiries to help resolve questions they have while providing top notch customer service. If you are looking to work with a well-known company, look no further!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer emails
- Provide product, service, order-status, and account information to customers
- Process orders, resolve billing issues, exchange, or return merchandise, and adjust customer accounts accordingly
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints while maintaining detailed documentation and record keeping
- Identify and escalate unresolved customer issues to management for further investigation
- Follow up calls to customers to confirm appropriate changes were made
Customer Care Representative Requirements:
- 1 year of experience working with customers in a phone-based role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, general computer skills, and basic typing skills
- Proven customer specialist experience: active listening, customer-focused, professional telephone manner, interact positively and effectively with customers, multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be a positive coworker: work well in a team environment, collaborate, bring a positive attitude, be reliable and dependable, willingness to support others and contribute to an overall positive culture
- Ability to use critical thinking skills and make decisions
If you are interested in the Customer Care Representative role, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , CSR , customer care , inbound calls , outbound calls #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.