LaSalle Network is currently hiring Customer Care Specialists for a growing financial company near Arlington Heights, IL. As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be an account manager for their clients, handling any escalated issues and providing excellent customer service.
The Customer Care Specialist must be available to work Monday-Friday between 7am-7pm. This position is paying $20/hour with bonuses.
Customer Care Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume inbound/outbound calls to assist with customer retention
- Handle any escalated calls and provide solutions to customers
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the call center service team as well as key inter-departmental contacts
- Meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department
Customer Care Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Experience with retention, inside sales or collections
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be available to work 100% onsite
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone that wants to utilize their customer service skills and earn additional income for saving customers. If you are interested in this opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national