One of the top real estate firms in Texas is looking to expand their team due to growth in their North Richland Hills office and hire for a newly created Staff Accountant position! As they continue to expand their national industrial and commercial portfolio, they are seeking individuals that can keep pace with their growth.
The ideal Staff Accountant has experience with maintaining financial records and is able to manage a large volume of work. They are looking for someone that has an eagerness to learn, a go-getter personality, and is a team-player.
This company also has a strong internal promotional track, with 80% of managers promoted from within.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial statements for a set portfolio of properties
- Responsible for month-end close, including preparation of all journal entries/accruals necessary to complete monthly financials
- Work within Yardi to ensure accuracy of lease abstracts
- Create and update certain account reconciliations monthly for multiple entities
- Assist CFO with ad hoc projects
- Prepare quarterly asset reports and distribute amongst ownership
- Review and approve accounts payable invoices for coding accuracy
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounting experience within the real estate industry preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong technical abilities within Excel
- Comfortable being in office 100% of the time
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant , staff accountant, staff, finance , property accountant , accounting software , real estate , Yardi , accounting , property accounting , real estate , bachelors degree , month end , reporting , AP , accounts payable , cash , CAM , RET , industrial , commercial , residential, Excel, month-end-close, MEC, financial reporting #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.