Job DescriptionAre you a warm, friendly and organized individual with a passion for creating positive first impressions? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are hiring a Receptionist for one of our fast-growing clients in Rogers Park.
- Manage the front desk of the Rogers Park office Monday-Friday
- Answer incoming calls and transfer calls to internal departments and employees
- Provide general company information and answer inquiries independently
- Greet guests, corporate visitors, internal employees, and vendors
- Manage conference room schedule
- Maintain front office appearance
- Pull reports and prepare presentations for conference meetings
- Assist with general ad hoc administrative tasks throughout the office
- 1+ year of office support/receptionist experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- High energy and positive, professional demeanor
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This Receptionist role is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in working in a fast-paced environment where you will have exposure to high level individuals. If you are interested in this Receptionist role and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national