Our client in Schaumburg, IL is seeking a recent graduate who exemplifies a can-do attitude to join their rapidly growing team. If you are interested in taking the first step in a career in event planning, trade-show coordination or customer service as an Entry-Level Event Coordinator, this could be the opportunity for you!
This role has a starting compensation of $40,000.
Entry-Level Event Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls and emails from clients
- Support internal teams and handle administrative tasks as needed
- Help with the event where needed from start to finish
Entry-Level Event Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or any related field
- Ability to work well with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Key attention to detail and organizational skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative , office services , event planning , event planner #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.