LaSalle Network has partnered with a national law firm looking to hire a Case Manager to join their team. Our client is looking to bring on an individual that has strong leadership skills, a positive attitude, and is eager to grow their career as a Case Manager. This position offers the opportunity to work remotely in the Houston, TX area!
Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Correspond regularly with clients to request and review documentation related to the case
- Communicate via phone call, email and text with clients to gather required information in order to further qualify them for cases
- Confirm that all clients are being reached out to on a consistent basis
- Accurately file documents in the appropriate databases with all required information and notes
- Perform a variety of file maintenance tasks for electronic files in compliance with the firm’s policies. This includes creating and retrieving files when necessary
- Assist clients with the discovery phase of a case and provide pre-determined answers to their questions, refraining from providing legal advice
If you would be interested in joining our client’s team as a Case Manager, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national