LaSalle Network is partnering with a fast-paced and growing client who is seeking a Receptionist to continue their growth. Responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, answer all switchboard phone calls and messages, a variety of clerical duties. This role will be 50% managing data entry of merchandise information and special projects for the Merchandising Manager.
- Answer incoming calls politely as well as routing calls promptly and accurately to the proper staff member or voicemail
- Take accurate messages when necessary
- Greet visitors in a friendly, welcoming, and professional manner and direct them to their proper destination
- Manage data entry and special projects for the Merchandising Manager
- Assist with the execution of direct mail and bulk mail projects
- Order and maintain office supplies, breakroom, and kitchen
- Maintain phone extension list
- Shipping and receiving of all packages
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with a multiple line busy switchboard
- Excel & Word Proficient
- Impeccable attention to detail is a must
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and other word processing tools
- Strong ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
Keywords and Related Terms: phone , switchboard , administrative , general office , clerical , support , greet #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.