LaSalle Network has partnered with a fast-growing company that is seeking an Administrative Assistant in the Dallas, TX area. The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a high-volume workload, deliver a superior level of customer service, and has prior experience in an Administrative Assistant role. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting leadership, coordinating schedules, and handling other duties as assigned.
This Administrative Assistant position is a great fit for someone who is looking to continue their career in an administrative role and make a direct impact on a company.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the leadership of the company
- Create detailed PowerPoint presentations
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Create detailed meeting agendas
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Maintain office as well as inventory of office supplies
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft PowerPoint, and have strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
If you have an interest in building your administrative experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you! Please apply for this Administrative Assistant opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office assistant , reception , administrative assistant , coordinator , administrative support , office services , office coordinator , receptionist , front desk , clerical #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national