Our client, a distinguished Government Administration firm, is seeking a motivated and dynamic Training Coordinator to join their growing team in their downtown Chicago headquarters. The Training Coordinator will serve as the LMS administrator and organizational development learning professional for the organization, working in tandem with a high functioning HR department. They will be an integral part of onboarding and career development for all levels within the organization.
As the Training Coordinator, you will collaborate with talent development subject matter experts to deliver exceptional growth and development to employees across the organization. This role’s flawless administrative support enables the Training Development team to drive strategy as this organization continues to expand nationwide. If you have a strong sense of urgency, are great at multitasking, have a strong attention to detail and have a passion for learning and development, this is a great role for you!
Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Serve as LMS administrator, assisting with any troubleshooting and answering employee questions
- Manage internal and external communication and correspondence regarding the LMS
- Complete standard and ad hoc reporting for the talent development team
- Prepare materials for training courses including but not limited to printing and organizing training materials, reserving conference rooms, ordering food, etc.
- Create employee evaluations and surveys regarding training and development
- Partner with internal HR team on generalist responsibilities as needed
Training Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university required
- 1-2 years of experience in training and development, talent management or eLearning experience in a professional environment
- Excellent attention to detail, ideally with exposure to web-based training tools, learning management systems and eLearning platforms
- Experience with Cornerstone on Demand preferred, but not required
- Well-versed in project management, conflict management and presentation creation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office application
If you are interested in this Training Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national