LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading IT consulting firm specializing in providing cutting-edge technology solutions to the healthcare and medical manufacturing industry. With a proven track record of delivering exceptional results, they are committed to helping clients achieve their strategic IT objectives.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Strategic Account Executive to join this team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing key client relationships within the medical manufacturing sector. Your primary focus will be to drive revenue growth by identifying new business opportunities, understanding client needs and proposing tailored IT consulting solutions.
Strategic Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients in the medical manufacturing industry
- Identify and target potential new clients within the sector
- Conduct in-depth market research to understand industry trends, challenges and opportunities
- Collaborate with our technical teams to design and propose customized IT solutions that address client needs
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to clients
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients
- Meet and exceed sales targets and revenue goals
- Stay updated on industry regulations and compliance requirements
Strategic Account Executive Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in selling IT consulting services into the medical manufacturing industry
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong understanding of IT solutions and technologies
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Results-driven with a customer-centric approach
This client offers a competitive compensation package including base salary and commission and ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
If you are a dynamic and results-oriented professional with a passion for IT consulting and a proven background in selling into the medical manufacturing sector, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national