Our client, a growing company in the manufacturing space, is seeking a motivated and dynamic Sr. Learning and Development Consultant to join their team in Chicago, Illinois. The Sr. Learning and Development Consultant will be responsible for designing, developing and facilitating a training and development program, identifying areas of improvement for employees and managers and building solutions for current talent within the organization. This Sr. Learning and Development Consultant will also be responsible for partnering with executives and other stakeholders, working with outside vendors as needed and for analyzing results to share with senior leadership.
If you are looking for an opportunity to build a program from the ground up in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, please apply for this great opportunity!
Sr. Learning and Development Consultant Responsibilities:
- Create and implement a company-wide learning and talent management strategy, partnering with executive team members to ensure consistency with company goals and initiatives
- Identify and develop well-rounded curricula based on skill gaps and ongoing needs
- Lead and facilitate classroom and eLearning sessions, regularly presenting to employees of all levels
- Identify and manage vendors for outside experts and facilitators
- Create and implement metrics to measure success of training sessions
- Partner with senior leadership, HR colleagues and others on the training and development staff to identify areas of need and create a world-class development program
- Manage training coordinator and analyst
Sr. Learning and Development Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree or certification strongly preferred
- 2+ years of training and development experience, with at least 1 year of management experience
- Workday experience strongly preferred
- Excellent understanding of training principles, adult learning theories, organizational development, instructional design, eLearning and program management
- Superb communication, both written and oral, and ability to communicate with and present to senior management
- Well versed in project management, conflict management and presentation creation
If you are interested in being the next Sr. Learning and Development Consultant at a Fortune 500 company, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: training , development , learning , elearning , facilitation , organizational development , instructional design , presentation , project management , soft skills , leadership , professional services #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.