At LaSalle Network, it’s our mission to build relationships to help organizations hire faster and connect qualified candidates with opportunities. Over 25 years, we have solidified our reputation as the leading staffing and recruiting firm in the country by consistently hiring the best team of professionals who are committed to exceeding our clients’ and candidates’ expectations.
We believe that company culture is something you feel. When you walk into our offices, the feeling of connection, energy, and passion is evident. Our people have what we call LaSalle Network DNA: authenticity, urgency, resiliency, a focus on relationships, a continually growing mindset and a sense of fun that is felt with every moment of laughter and celebration. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Several of LaSalle’s high-growth business units are hiring Senior Recruiters. As a Senior Recruiter, you will manage all aspects of the recruiting life cycle and will be the liaison between candidates and clients. You will become a subject matter expert in your space and will be expected to counsel candidates on their job search, consult clients on their hiring processes and generate revenue by consistently making placements. We are seeking sales-minded, experienced recruiters who are skilled relationship builders with a competitive drive.
Senior Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Build and nurture lasting relationships with clients, understanding their staffing needs and providing tailored recruitment solutions
- Utilize various sourcing strategies, including job boards, cold calling, social media, networking events and referrals, to identify and engage top talent
- Conduct in-depth interviews and assessments to evaluate candidates' skills, qualifications and cultural fit with client organizations
- Meet or exceed key activity and performance metrics
- Present candidates effectively to clients, negotiate offers and close placements successfully
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions and competitor activity to provide valuable insights to clients
- Demonstrate a team-based approach to closing business through collaboration with peers, sharing search advice and insights with more junior recruiters, and working alongside sales team to ensure client satisfaction
Senior Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 3-5+ years of recruiting experience from an agency or corporate environment. We are proud to have a diverse staff of immensely successful recruiters, some of whom have 3-5 years of experience and others who have worked in the industry for 15+ years!
- Client-centric sales mindset, with strong persuasion and negotiation abilities
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding metrics and placement goals
- High energy and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using various ATS/CRM systems and other recruitment tools
- Self-motivated, competitive and driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Excitement about working in a hybrid work environment (Monday-Thursday in-office; Fridays are flexible to work remotely)
Our Senior Recruiter role is an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking a positive and connected company culture, significant opportunity for upward mobility (both in title and income), and the sense of fulfillment that comes from supporting our clients and assisting our candidates.
If you want to be a Senior Recruiter at LaSalle Network, please apply today!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national