Are you looking for a recruiting opportunity where your voice will be heard? How about one that is with one of the fastest growing AI technology companies in Chicago? Our client, located in downtown Chicago, is looking for a Senior Corporate Recruiter to join their team on a contract to hire basis.
This Senior Corporate Recruiter will sit onsite on a hybrid basis (2+ days onsite) and focus on every aspect of the recruiting process including helping implement recruiting strategies and building out the TA Department.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to be a part of the growth of the talent team, apply today!
Senior Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for all open positions
- Source talent through LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS and social media sites
- Build and maintain a solid pipeline of candidates for current and future openings
- Collaborate with hiring managers on hiring decisions and coordinating interviews; handle all communication with prospective candidates
- Collaborate with leaders of the organization to strategize on best practices for the Talent Acquisition Team
Senior Corporate Recruiter Requirements:
- Proven experience using social media, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc. for sourcing efforts
- 5+ years of experience as a full cycle recruiter; experience working in a matrix environment with a variety of corporate client groups
- Strong project management skills; organized and detail oriented
- Strong ability to think quickly and work through problems when challenges arise
- Ability to work independently without much direction, but also as part of a team
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Senior Corporate Recruiter position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national