Job DescriptionWant to grow your career with one of the fastest growing industries? LaSalle Network is partnered with a top Chicago-based client looking to hire a Salesforce Architect to their team.
The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for collaborating with various business units across the organization to design and architect new features within the Salesforce ecosystem. We are looking for self-starters that can define and help enforce best practices and architect creative solutions to expanding use of the platform.
Salesforce Architect Responsibilities:
- Design components using apex code and develop using extension, custom settings, visual force pages
- Provide business solutions that may require Apex Language, Classes and Workflow, Triggers/Controllers or Visual Force Pages
- Identify, escalate and monitor technical issues to resolution
- Mentor and manage teams of younger consultants to be able to keep project on time; Quality Assurance review of work done by the team
- Present architecture options and recommendations
- Deliver full lifecycle SFDC and Pardot implementation from inception to rollout
- Maintain and support Salesforce and Pardot systems
- Evaluate new features and support the development of new business functions
- Respond to support request training end users
- Create reports and dashboards
- Monitor the platform, ensure that all flows are documented, study new functionalities, suggest and lead process improvement initiatives addressing gaps across all three pillars: business processes, people knowledge and system enhancements
- Support change management, ensure appropriate documentations are in place to effectively drive change in collaboration with Product Leads/Solution and Application Analysts
- Define the architecture of each development; propose optimized, secure (access rights) and scalable (configurable) solutions
- Participate in project meetings; contribute to the definition of the scope/requirements, write technical documents, create mock-ups, assess technical workloads, plan work based on prioritization; provide information and communicate to monitor project progress
Salesforce Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of related technical experience
- Strong analytical skills, including excellent writing skills for technical specification documents, diagrams, process definition, operating procedures, user stories, etc.
- 3+ years of Salesforce architecture experience
- Ability, aptitude and drive to learn project management with on-the-job training, self-learning and some formal testing
- Proficient in gathering business requirements, process flows and use cases, while providing visual mock-ups of design specifications
- Strong collaboration and relationship building through cross functional alignment and delivery of initiatives
- Ability to analyze and interpret multiple sources of data and reports to define root cause, and to determine the best course of action
- Excellent task prioritization, negotiation, follow-up, customer service skills required
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and resolve problems systematically
- Excellent experience with Salesforce development and architecture (LWC, Apex/JAVA, Visualforce, Lightning components, Community)
- Experience with data analysis, writing SQL queries to pull data, Microsoft Excel and Power BI or other reporting solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: Salesforce Architect , APEX , Lightning #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.