Want to grow your career with one of the fastest growing industries? LaSalle Network is partnered with a top Chicago-based distributor client looking to hire a Remote Senior Data Architect to their team.
The Remote Senior Data Architect will be responsible for collaborating with various business units across the organization to design, maintain and support the data warehouse. We are looking for self-starters that can define and help enforce data architecture best practices.
Remote Senior Data Architect Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and implementation of the firm's modern data analytics platform
- Help implement best practices of data management and design; be an active participant in our data governance initiatives
- Design, maintain and support the data warehouse
- Be a key stakeholder and a hands-on contributor to the ingestion, transformation and structuring of both new and existing data sources
- Provide SQL programming support to ensure the continuous reliability, integrity and improvement of relational databases throughout our organization
- Participate in hands-on business application design, development, testing and deployment activities
- Communicate and collaborate with all project team members to ensure high quality and timely product delivery
- Interpret design requirements and concepts to produce new or enhanced application functionalities
- Participate in strategic planning and execution for projects
Remote Senior Data Architect Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in data architecture or data engineering
- Strong technical understanding of database design concepts, including transforming and structuring data
- Strong background working with both traditional data warehousing as well as modern big data architectures and tools
- Exposure to cloud technologies such as Snowflake, Redshift, Azure, AWS
- Working understanding of dimensional modeling and data management techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge and real-world application of BI tools including ETL development tools, database software and reporting platforms
- Defined and implemented best practices in the areas of data architecture, data warehousing, ETL/data integration, big data engineering and advanced analytics
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and translate them into design and application functionality
If the Remote Senior Data Architect position sounds like your next big role, apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national