Looking to grow your career in data science programming? LaSalle Network is partnered with an international fast-food company looking to hire a Data Analytics Manager on their team! The Data Analytics Manager is someone who will develop targeting schemas and segmentation approaches by using internal data and external market intelligence to analyze competitive pricing, market trends and customer preferences, evaluate and improve on existing pricing tactics and strategies and develop and implement new pricing structures and approaches.
Data Analytics Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop processes, insights and models for pricing strategy insights for global markets to unlock measurable shareholder value
- Serve as a cross-functional technical and data expert resource while supporting pricing analysis, insights and big data
- Problem-solve complex pricing challenges using SAS and other languages
- Develop and deploy pricing analytics in a transformational global business environment using modern statistical methods and machine learning
- Streamline the current technical pricing processes, programs and environments including streamlining code and improving current reporting, insight protocols and analytics
- Participate in a cross-functional role to provide pricing solutions and recommendations to support business model changes
Data Analytics Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, marketing analytics, economics or data science
- Master’s degree focused on analytics for growth and profit strategies is preferred
- Prior experience developing and executing pricing capabilities leveraging SAS and Python in hosted and distributed environments
- Experience in additional languages and tools is a plus
- Strong business acumen required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience working with upper-level management
If the Data Analytics Manager position sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: data science , SAS , SAS programming , python , R , statistical programming #LI-NSHTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.