Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnered with an expert Technology Advisor and MSP in Greenville, SC, who is seeking an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to join their team. In this on-site/contract-based opportunity, you will play a vital role in supporting various projects and providing technical assistance to end-users and staff and will be expected to perform Level 1-2 support tasks.
This position requires a versatile individual with excellent troubleshooting skills, proficiency in ticketing systems and knowledge of Windows and IOS environments.
Desktop Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide desktop support, including troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues
- Perform troubleshooting on the fly and resolve technical problems efficiently
- Map printers and network drives to ensure smooth operations
- Utilize ticketing systems for issue tracking and resolution
- Perform break/fix and Asset Management related tasks while in-between projects
Desktop Support Analyst Requirements:
- 2-3+ years of experience in desktop support, including mapping printers and network drives, troubleshooting and utilizing ticketing systems
- Proficiency in ticketing systems ServiceNow
- Strong knowledge of Windows (Office/MS 365) environment
- Experience with IOS environment, including MDM/Intune, is highly preferred
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
Project Manager – Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national