We are looking for a fully Remote Profee Coder to join the team of a healthcare organization that works with several major health systems and medical clinics across the United States! They're looking for coders with at least two years of professional coding experience and a certification through AHIMA.
This company offers a competitive salary and promotes a good workplace culture. This position is a fully remote position with a flexible schedule, provided equipment and room for growth.
Remote Profee Coder Responsibilities:
- Review patient medical records and abstracts medical data that identify all diagnoses and procedures
- Code diagnoses, procedure and appropriate modifiers from the medical record documentation using ICD-10-CM, CPT4/HCPCS classification systems
- Review records according to pre-established criteria for referral to physician reviewers
- Communicate with the medical staff in order to ensure appropriate assignment of principal and secondary diagnoses and procedures
- Utilize 3Ms encoder resources to ensure optimal coding accuracy
Remote Profee Coder Requirements:
- Must have AHIMA certification; RHIT, RHIA or CCS
- 3-5+ years of professional coding experience
- Previous experience in a multi-physician office, hospital, outpatient E/M and procedures (e.g., surgery, embolectomies, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of ICD-10
- Knowledge of Epic EMR system preferred
If you have great experience with inpatient coding, please apply for the Remote Profee Coder position today.
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: RHIA , RHIT , CCS , inpatient , coding , coder , facility , remote, hospital , healthcare , health information management , health information , medical records , CPC , certified professional coder , COC , certified outpatient coding , CIC , certified inpatient coder , CRC , certified risk adjustment coder , CASCC , CANPC , CCC , CCVTC , CPCD , CEDC , CEMC , CFPC , CGIC , CGSC , CHONC , CIRCC , COBGC , COSC , CPEDC , CRHC , CUC #LI-OTRHCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.