Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your own career? Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare provider, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. Their fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests. Employees are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovate and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities our client serves around the world. They are seeking a Physician Coding Auditor.
Physician Coding Auditor Responsibilities:
- Review physician charges against medical record and all applicable documentation to determine appropriate code assignments for diagnoses and services provided (CPT/HCPCS codes)
- Understand billing and coding requirements for government and commercial payers.
- Abstract statistical data from the patient record and enter information following facility guidelines
- Maintain at least a 95% accuracy rate
Physician Coding Auditor Requirements:
- CPC, CPMA, RHIA, RHIT, CCS-P and/or CCS certification
- 1 year of physician coding and auditing experience, multi-specialty experience preferred
- Knowledge of auditing and/or coding with CPT/HCPCS/ICD10 diagnosis and PCS
If you are interested in this Physician Coding Auditor opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: RHIA , RHIT , CCS , inpatient , coding , coder , facility , remote, hospital , healthcare , health information management , health information , medical records, CPC , certified professional coder , COC , certified outpatient coding , CIC , certified inpatient coder , CRC , certified risk adjustment coder , CASCC , CANPC , CCC , CCVTC , CPCD , CEDC , CEMC , CFPC , CGIC , CGSC , CHONC , CIRCC , COBGC , COSC , CPEDC , CRHC , CUC #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.