We are looking for Remote Medical Coders to support the nation's largest outsourced medical coding company! Our client is even 49 states with over 500 employees, and they're continuing to grow rapidly!
Remote Medical Coder Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the assignment of accurate and complete International Classification of Diseases (ICD) and ICD-10PCS Codes for Inpatient Procedures.
- Proficient code assignments on inpatient visits are the primary duties of this position.
- Conducts pre and post visit review and/or code complex inpatient accounts with priority based on Chronic Care Visit and other work lists/queues.
- Applies knowledge of the conventions, rules and guidelines of multiple classification systems to accurately code diagnoses and services.
- Reviews charges assigned by providers for accuracy and completeness.
Remote Medical Coder Requirements:
- Must have AHIMA certification - RHIT, RHIA or CCS
- 2+ years of inpatient coding experience
- Strong knowledge of ICD-10
- Knowledge of Epic EMR system preferred
If you have great experience with inpatient facility coding, please apply for the Remote Medical Coder position today.
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national