We are looking for Remote Inpatient Coders to join the team of a healthcare organization that works with several major health systems and medical clinics across the United States! They're looking for coders with at least two years of experience of inpatient coding experience and a certification through AHIMA.
Remote Inpatient Coder Responsibilities:
- Assign ICD-10-CM/PCS codes and assign DRGs for inpatient medical records accounts; assign ICD-10-CM/PCS codes and CPT codes for outpatient medical record accounts
- Review records according to pre-established criteria for referral to physician reviewers
- Communicate with the medical staff in order to ensure appropriate assignment of principal and secondary diagnoses and procedures
- Utilize 3Ms encoder resources to ensure optimal coding accuracy
Remote Inpatient Coder Requirements:
- Must have AHIMA certification - RHIT, RHIA or CCS
- 2+ years of experience of inpatient coding is required to be considered
- Strong knowledge of ICD-10
- Knowledge of Epic EMR system preferred
If you have great experience with inpatient facility coding, please apply for the Remote Inpatient Coder position today.
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national