We are looking for a fully Remote Coding Educator to join the team of a healthcare organization that works with several major health systems and medical clinics across the United States!
This company offers a competitive salary and promotes a good workplace culture. This position is a fully remote position with a flexible schedule, provided equipment and room for growth.
Remote Coding Educator Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development of physician and staff coding remediation plans
- Provide instruction per location (practice/clinic) for physician practice and office staff with ICD-10-CM coding training focusing on Risk Adjustment documentation and coding opportunities
- Evaluate coders progress and provides feedback in a timely manner; provide written feedback at least once a week including reference materials on specific coding opportunities
- Maintain efficient and orderly records
Remote Coding Educator Requirements:
- 5+ years of hospital and physician-based coding education experience
- Strong knowledge of ICD-10
- CCS, CIC, RHIT or RHIA certification
- Knowledge of Epic EMR system preferred
If you have great experience with inpatient coding, please apply for the Remote Coding Educator position today.
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national