LaSalle Network has partnered with a large Healthcare System that has won several awards for being a Leader in Healthcare and Best Places to Work in Healthcare. They are looking to hire a Remote Cancer Registrar. This person is responsible for managing cancer patient databases to improve treatments and increase survival rates. This opportunity offers flexible work hours.
Remote Cancer Registrar Responsibilities
- Examine medical and pathology records to determine patient eligibility
- Translate medical terminology into standardized codes
- Compile and report data on patient treatments
- Follow up with patients to track progress
Remote Cancer Registrar Requirements
- 3+ years of Cancer Registry experience
- Associate’s Degree required
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR)
- Database Management Skills
- Knowledge in Medical Terminology, Anatomy, and Physiology
If you feel you are qualified, please apply today!
Key Words: medical , pathology, cancer registrar , remote , healthcare ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, executive search, technology, marketing, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions