Our client, a fast-growing wholesale distributor company in the western suburbs that provides world-class service to its customers, is seeking a new Recruiter to join their HR team on a contract basis. This Recruiter will partner with the Talent Acquisition team to make hiring decisions and focus on every aspect of the recruiting process including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, negotiating salaries, extending offers and onboarding new employees.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process
- Source talent through various platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, social media, etc.
- Collaborate with hiring managers on hiring decisions and coordinating interviews; handle all communication with prospective candidates
- Complete all onboarding paperwork and compliance
- 2+ years of experience as a full cycle recruiter; experience with high volume recruiting and developing strong pipelines of candidates
- Experience in both corporate and manufacturing spaces is preferred
- Strong project management skills, organized and detail oriented
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, growing organization and take on challenges or participate in projects as needed
- Ability to work independently without much direction
- Onsite 2-3 times a week
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Recruiter position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national