Job DescriptionOur client, an industry-leading CPG company, is seeking a QA/QC Manager for their state-of-the-art manufacturing plant with top-of-the-line technology. This global company is continuously expanding and is focused on incorporating advanced environmental sustainability strategies, community outreach and comprehensive safety procedures.
The QA/QC Manager will be responsible for all quality assurance, quality control, environmental compliance, waste management and safety programs. This QA/QC Manager role will also include continuous improvement projects and initiatives in addition to working directly with OSHA, EPA and DEQ on a state and federal scale.
QA/QC Manager Responsibilities:
- Build a safety and quality compliance program for all areas of the plant and expand on existing programs
- Obtain all permits to ensure state and federal compliance
- Maintain the existing corporate safety program and implement new improvements to drive the safety culture
- Ensure safety protocols are followed across all associates at the plant, and manage all large-scale incident investigations or accidents
- Act as the site leadership for all QA/QC, and drive a culture focused on safety and sustainability
- Develop process improvement objectives and strategies to better execute environmental and safety initiatives from a high level and communicate with key leadership to drive change
- Manage multiple direct reports to execute on safety and environmental work
QA/QC Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in a safety, QA or QC-related role
- Proven performance at a manufacturing plant with at least several hundred associates
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree in related field highly preferred
- CPG experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this QA/QC Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national