Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with an HR advisory and career company located in Dallas, Texas who is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant to join their growing team. This is a great position for someone looking for growth and a strong work culture that focuses on employee wellbeing.
The Senior Staff Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Accountant Manager and Controller to ensure the timely and accurate completion of day-to-day accounting.
Senior Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review journal entries and post accounts payable transactions
- Prepare account reconciliations for assigned operating units
- Prepare, review and distribute internal and external financial statements and reports
- Prepare audit schedules
- Maintain the fixed asset system
- Ad hoc analyses and special projects as requested
Senior Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you have experience with financial statements and monthly reconciliations and meet the requirements above, please apply for the Senior Staff Accountant today!
Keywords and Related Terms: senior staff accountant , accounting , staff accountant , reconciliations , month end #LI-NAAFDH #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.