Our client, a start-up CPG company, is seeking an EHS Manager for their state-of-the-art greenfield manufacturing plant with top-of-the-line technology. This global company is continuously expanding and is focused on incorporating advanced environmental sustainability strategies, community outreach, and comprehensive safety procedures.
The EHS Manager will be responsible for all environmental compliance, waste management, and safety programs. This EHS Manager role will also include continuous improvement projects and initiatives in addition to working directly with OSHA, EPA, and DEQ on a state and federal scale.
EHS Manager Responsibilities:
- Build an environmental compliance program for all areas of the new plant during construction phases and beyond
- Obtain all permits to ensure state and federal compliance
- Maintain the existing corporate safety program and implement new improvements
- Ensure safety protocols are followed across all associates at the plant, and manage all large-scale incident investigations or accidents
- Act as the site leadership for all EHS, and drive a culture focused in safety and sustainability
- Develop process improvement objectives and strategies to better execute environmental and safety initiatives from a high level and communicate with key leadership to drive change
- Manage multiple direct reports to execute on safety and environmental work
EHS Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in an EHS position
- Proven performance in environmental engineering and waste management, specifically with wastewater
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree in related field highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this EHS Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national