LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leader in workforce optimization to find a Payroll Specialist to join their team. This company provides a workforce management software that includes scheduling, labor management, task management and much more. This role will report to the VP of People and Culture.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process multiple monthly US and international payroll submissions and ensure timely submission via payroll systems
- Process file feeds from payroll to the appropriate carriers after each payroll processing cycle
- Communicate with managers or team members to resolve questions or gather missing payroll related information
- Reconcile timecard entries and assist with leave balance inquiries, corrections or calculations
- Post payroll reconciliations and reports for review by the Senior Global Payroll Analyst
- Complete and review year-end processes for international pay groups
- Ensure customer success to team members by responding to requests and answering payroll related Team Member questions
- Maintain team member data in HRIS system
- Set up new hire profiles in HRIS system
- Responsible for administrative off-boarding of team members
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 5 years of experience handling multiple international, specifically in EMEA and APAC and multi-state payroll processing
- Strongly prefer knowledge of global payroll and/or HRIS system such as UKG, ADP (Paylocity/Blue Marble Preferred)
- Experienced working with multiple software packages at the intermediate or advanced level including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint and payroll processing software
- Extensive experience working with numbers and demonstrated accuracy with data entry
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate/interface at multiple levels across the company
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Customer success orientation towards assisting other team members
- Associates degree or 5 years of experience in HR/ Payroll
If you have an interest in joining an industry leader in workforce optimization, please apply to this role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , payroll #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.