LaSalle Network is partnering with an exciting organization on a contract Product Manager search. This person will help with developing and managing this company’s internal systems and tools. This person needs to be comfortable with working onsite.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the creation of and updates to the product vision and roadmap
- Create user stories and prioritize backlog
- Participate in daily standup/scrum meetings, sprint planning and review meetings
- Work with cross-functional teams comprised business stakeholders, engineering, user design and QA
- Partner with the technology team on development, testing & implementation plans, as well as internal communications & deployment plans
- Develop a strong understanding of our customers’ (business partners) needs
- Collaborate with our customers to define requirements and communicate them to the scrum teams.
- Understand the key metrics and ensure product features will help achieve those metrics.
- Research and analyze best-in-class product features in the marketplace
Product Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years overall experience
- 1+ years digital experience
- 1+ years in product management preferred
If this Product Manager position sounds like your next career move, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: product manager , product , contract , user design development #LI-NSHTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.