LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading management company based in downtown Chicago. Our client is looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist for their headquarters. The right professional will need to have prior experience in managing contracts for indirect services, negotiation, and cost saving initiatives within supply chain.
Senior Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Act as the procurement and contract management expert for assigned product categories
- Process purchase orders and invoices in addition to managing competitive pricing and negotiation with vendors
- Review and analyze market trends, purchase order status, supplier costs and pricing, and evaluate alternative supply options
- Meet regularly with the business to ensure needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion
- Partner with suppliers to ensure all agreements are properly documented
Senior Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of procurement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, purchasing, supply chain management, or related field
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and ERP experience required
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Senior Procurement Specialist. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager , Production Supervisor , Facility Operations , Warehouse , Maintenance , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, QRMP #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.