Our client, a leading healthcare company located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, is looking for an analytical self-starter to support their procurement team. As a Procurement Specialist, you will be assisting with all RFPs, negotiations and pricing, and supplier reporting. You will have the opportunity to gain experience across different categories with a reputable organization that is rapidly growing.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work on projects supporting gross margin cost improvements, financial analysis on key business issues, and reporting
- Collaborate with the procurement team to execute on procurement tasks, including supplier onboarding, price negotiations, and contract compliance
- Achieve annual cost savings targets through supplier consolidations, price reductions, and quality and performance enhancements
- Responsible for identifying, interpreting and analyzing trends to achieve company’s business goals
- Develop reporting capabilities and monitor system to identify areas of improvement for sales and category teams
- Utilize the ERP and Excel to analyze and present to leadership on supplier performance
Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, supply chain or related field preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in purchasing and sourcing
- Advanced Microsoft excel experience
- Experience using SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamix, or similar large ERP preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in the Procurement Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , inventory , supply chain , logistics , warehouse , distribution center , forecasting , engineering , marketing , analyst , demand , planning , supply , pricing , SAP , data analyst , procurement
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.