Our client, a rapidly growing organization, is looking to hire a Merchandise Space Planner for their corporate office located in the west suburbs of Chicago. This position offers exposure to a fast-paced environment and career growth.
Merchandise Space Planner Responsibilities:
- Build new and update all assigned planograms
- Build and maintain planograms to support seasonal and advertising needs in order to further drive sales
- Apply data analytics to the planogram creation process
- Respond to member, field staff and vendor requests for merchandising planogram and category management information
Merchandise Space Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in retail
- Knowledge and solid experience with JDA space planning is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the Merchandise Space Planner position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national