Our client, a growing tech company in Chicago, is looking for Open Enrollment Specialists to come in on a project basis to assist their team during their annual open enrollment period.
The Open Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for handling inbound calls and client inquiries via phone and email surrounding benefits open enrollment. They will serve as the expert in the health insurance space and process all client requests within the organization’s internal database.
Open Enrollment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handle a high-volume number of inbound calls from those looking to enroll in health and welfare benefits
- Provide education and recommendations to clients and employees on the different costs and benefits plans available
- Input and manage client information within the internal database
- Process all client paperwork and requests
Open Enrollment Specialist Requirements:
- Previous experience working within benefits open enrollment or insurance
- Previous exposure to SBC documents, and ability to interpret and read plan documents
- Ability to be available and flexible throughout the entire duration of the project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a high-volume or fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for an immediate and fast-paced position. Apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national