LaSalle Network is currently partnered with one of the nation’s leading revenue cycle management companies in the Rosemont, IL area. Our client is currently hiring a number of Medical Customer Service Specialists to support their growing business and new clients. This is a brand new, state of the art facility with ample opportunity to grow your career!
Medical Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service within a fast-paced environment
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails and resolve customer issues
- Connect with patients face to face regarding insurance information
- Update any patient demographic information
- Maintain quotas, goals and metrics
- Notate and determine issues with customers and their inquiries accurately
Medical Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience working in the healthcare industry is required
- COVID-19 vaccination not required
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
If you are interested in the Medical Customer Service Specialist role, and feel qualified for the position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , clerical , administrative , representative , call center , collections , representative , healthcare , medical , medicine , health , doctor , physician , patient #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.