Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your own career? Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare provider, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. A leading training program giving you the tools you need to succeed has been put in place to make sure your new opportunity will be off to a fantastic start! The ideal candidate will have between 1-3 years of medical billing/collections experience.
Our client is looking for a Medical Biller to bill commercial insurance carriers primarily. The leadership team is looking for knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start immediately!
Medical Biller Responsibilities:
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures
- Ensure all claims are accurately transmitted daily and meet team goals
- Complete follow-up of claims on a timely basis according to the productivity guidelines for account follow-up goals
- Pursue unpaid accounts by telephone or electronic inquiry to determine status of payment in accordance with department follow-up timeliness
- Processes correspondence with adherence to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) guidelines
- Provide feedback to management regarding any issues or repetitive errors that may be encountered during claim review and submission
- Follow up on patient accounts and verify insurance information for billing patient claims
- Research rejected bills and obtain necessary information from patients and facilities
- Audit and correct charge documents for rebilling purposes
- Complete special assignments and projects with minimal supervision and consistently meet the department’s performance, production and quality standards
Medical Biller Requirements:
- 1-3 years of hospital or physician billing experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Strong communication skills and computer skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and work ethic
- Ability to work through a clearinghouse
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Medical Biller opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national