Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience and growing your career? Our client, with a variety of specialties, has grown in both size and stature to fulfill all patient’s healthcare needs with leading medical experts. Their leading training program will give you the tools you need to succeed. If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in the healthcare industry, then this position is for you!
Our client is looking for a Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist to oversee follow up on specific payor accounts for reconciliation and resolution. The leadership team is looking for knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start immediately!
Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage accurate and timely insurance claims follow-up and accounts receivable resolution for assigned payers
- Accountable for complex payers, aged claims, and special accounts receivable projects
- Adhere to government regulations, payer contracts, and insurance guidelines when performing insurance follow-up, resolving open accounts, and appealing claims
- Act as key contributor to the Revenue Cycle by identifying and reporting inefficiencies and opportunities that enhance revenue flow, decrease denials, and minimize write-offs
Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- Microsoft Office skills: Proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Word, and Visio
- Exceptional detail orientation, critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in government, commercial and/or insurance payer claims follow-up, denial resolution, and appeals processes
- Ability to interpret and apply insurance payer billing guidelines, claim rules, and contract terms
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD coding systems
- Ability to collaborate and work cohesively as part of a team
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing internally and externally
- Customer service client first aptitude
If you are interested in this Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare , Medicaid , remittance , a/r , aging , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.