Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience and growing your career? Our client, with a variety of specialties, has grown in both size and stature to fulfill all patient’s healthcare needs with leading medical experts. Their leading training program will give you the tools you need to succeed. If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in the healthcare industry, then this position is for you!
Our client is looking for a Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist to oversee follow up on specific payor accounts for reconciliation and resolution. The leadership team is looking for knowledgeable revenue cycle professional who can start immediately!
Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurate and timely insurance claims follow-up and accounts receivable resolution for assigned payers
- Accountable for complex payers, aged claims and special accounts receivable projects
- Adhere to government regulations, payer contracts and insurance guidelines when performing insurance follow-up, resolving open accounts and appealing claims
- Be a key contributor to the Revenue Cycle by identifying and reporting inefficiencies and opportunities that enhance revenue flow, decrease denials and minimize write-offs
Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- Exceptional detail orientation, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in government, commercial and/or insurance payer claims follow-up, denial resolution and appeals processes
- Ability to interpret and apply insurance payer billing guidelines, claim rules and contract terms
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD coding systems
- Ability to collaborate and work cohesively as part of a team
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing internally and externally
If you are interested in this Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national