Our client, a growing education institution located in downtown Chicago is looking for an Inventory Planner to help continue this pattern of growth. The Inventory Planner will be responsible for ensuring replenishment and daily transportation runs flawlessly. The Inventory Planner will be able to recommend any cost-effective changes to improve the process and add direct value.
Inventory Planner Responsibilities:
- Maintain and track inventory levels to confirm the catalogue accurately reflects activity
- Provide clear and concise communication and customer service and act as the liaison across many different departments
- Monitor any activity and progress related to inventory cycle counting using the ERP system
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
Inventory Planner Requirements:
- Recent bachelor's degree in supply chain, engineering or business
- At least 1-3 years of inventory control or logistics experience
- Experience using a large ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, or JD Edwards preferred
- Health care or medical supply experience is a plus
If you are interested in this Inventory Planner opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , inventory , supply chain planner , business , economics , marketing , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products , ERP , Lawson , Oracle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries