Our client, a nationally recognized manufacturing company in downtown Chicago, is growing exponentially. Due to this growth, they are adding new talent to their procurement department. They are looking to hire a Director of Indirect Procurement to own their designated category and drive improved procurement processes and cost savings in the organization.
Director of Indirect Procurement Responsibilities:
- Act as the procurement and contract management expert for assigned product categories, specifically within IT, financial and facilities support services
- Create statements of work that outline the technical requirements for vendors
- Manage the negotiation of vendor terms and conditions and associated maintenance and support for agreements
- Coordinate and lead planning continuous improvements initiatives as well as project management
- Meet regularly with the business to ensure needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion
Director of Indirect Procurement Requirements:
- 5+ years of indirect procurement experience
- 1+ years of experience managing people
- Bachelor’s degree in business, purchasing, supply chain management or related field
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
Thank you for your time and interest in this Director of Indirect Procurement opportunity. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Supply Chain