Our client, a global firm in the engineering and architectural innovation industry, is hiring for a Procurement Specialist due to growth in business. This role will offer exposure to stakeholders and offer opportunities of strategic sourcing, supplier analysis and contract management. If these responsibilities excite you, please continue reading and apply today!
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Identify, evaluate and manage relationships with vendors, ensuring they meet the company's quality, cost and service standards
- Negotiate favorable terms and pricing with vendors to secure the best value for the company, including pricing, warranties, delivery schedules and service level agreements
- Monitor and control procurement costs to ensure adherence to the budget while optimizing the quality of products and services
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of procurement activities, contracts and vendor communications
Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 1-3+ years within procurement, specifically for IT hardware and software services
- Attention to details paired with strong communication skills
If you are interested in this Procurement Specialist position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain