Our client, a leading provider of logistics services and supply chain solutions, is looking for a strategic and motivated HR Manager! The HR Manager will sit onsite in Glenview, IL.
The ideal HR Manager will thrive in a collaborative environment and will be involved in all aspects of recruiting, onboarding, policies and procedures, benefits and employee relations.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the human resources team
- Act as a point of contact for all benefits related questions and enrollment
- Lead recruitment efforts to help build strong teams within the organization
- Handle employee relations projects and conduct performance reviews
- Assist with the creation and implementation of policies and procedures
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of related Human Resources experience within the manufacturing/warehouse space
- Experience leading a team of HR professionals and assisting with the organization and streamlining of Human Resources projects
If you are qualified per the above requirements and want to advance your already distinguished career in the HR space, then please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , human resources , management , benefits , recruiting , onboarding , employee relations , performance reviews , policies and procedures #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.