The LaSalle Network has teamed up with a leading organization in the food and beverage industry that has been recognized as one of the fasted growing companies in downtown Chicago! We are looking for an Interim Director of Human Resources to join their fast paced, family-oriented team.
The Interim Director of Human Resources will report directly to the CHRO and will partner daily with key stakeholders in the organization. You will manage the strategy and analysis of the benefits program, compensation program and process, employee relations and compliance issues, HRIS reporting and strategy and other special projects.
Interim Director of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Serve as main point of contact for all high-level employee relations issues, employment law matters and manager coaching/advising, working closely with the Employee Relations Specialist
- Oversee all aspects of benefits strategy, planning, forecasting, trends and processes in conjunction with the Benefits Manager
- Manage compensation program end-to-end, including market surveys, developing job bands and salary ranges and other projects
- Oversee and create DEI initiatives across the organization
- Work closely with the C-suite and executive management and other business leaders
Interim Director of Human Resources Requirements:
- 7+ years of human resources and management experience
- Extensive and progressive experience with compensation plans, managing benefits plans and vendors and employment law (EEOC, FMLA, ADA)
- Strong understanding of HRIS systems and processes
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Innate leadership skills and ability to adapt to various changes and situations
- Bachelor’s degree required; PHR or SPHR certification or master’s in human resources strongly preferred
If you are looking for your next great opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national